Sunday, October 9, 2016

Halloween Clip Art

 I made these images to create some spooky playing cards, clip cards, hands-on activities, booklets coloring pages for my students. I had such a great time working on these Halloween clip arts. My kiddos and I love this time of year.
If you need these clip arts to make your personal classroom worksheets click on the picture below and you can instantly purchase them. If you want to take a look what is exactly included in this Halloween set, take a look below in this post.
You can also find some FREEBIES at the end of this post.

Halloween Clip Art


These 63 clip art images for Halloween feature the usual bat, broom, buntings, caldron, candies, cat, Frankenstein, Frankenstein's head, ghost, borders, haunted house, Jack O'Lantern, pumpkin, spider, spider in the web, spider web, witch, witch boots, witch hat.

All images are in PNG format, transparent, high resolution 300dpi (will look crisp enlarged). They can be easily used in projects and lesson materials.

Halloween Clip Art Halloween Clip Art
Halloween Clip Art Halloween Clip Art Bunting
Halloween Clip Art Backgrounds

You can find some FREE Halloween worksheets and coloring pages on my blog.

Check out all of my Halloween packets here!



No comments:

Post a Comment