Thanksgiving Writing Prompts

 

 This Thanksgiving writing prompt packet includes the following activities:

 - one flip book

The flip book is a great learning tool and it's fun for students to put together themselves. 

First, students can write what are they thankful for on the templates.

After writing students cut out the templates, add a little glue along the shaded area and paste it on the turkey's tummy.


 - ten writing papers

This packet includes the following prompts:

If I were a Thanksgiving turkey...
Why I love Thanksgiving...
If I had a pet turkey...
I'm thankful for...
My favorite thanksgiving food is...
The best Thanksgiving ever...
My family's traditions...
The Thanksgiving story...

As a bonus I included:

- three coloring pages, 


- two Single Paper Books (eight sided) - a really simple book that you can make that doesn't require anything more than a single piece of paper and some scissors.

 



 


No comments :

Post a Comment