FREE Thanksgiving Bookmarks

 Thanksgiving is right about the corner and I am ready to celebrate with some fun hands-on and engaging resources.

 Today I'm sharing a set of Thanksgiving bookmarks.

Subscribe to my newsletter to download your FREE Thanksgiving Bookmarks.

Free Thanksgiving Bookmarks

If you need more Thanksgiving resources check out my Thanksgiving packets below.




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-Writing-Prompts-3480171


This packet includes the following prompts:

If I were a Thanksgiving turkey...
Why I love Thanksgiving...
If I had a pet turkey...
I'm thankful for...
My favorite thanksgiving food is...
The best Thanksgiving ever...
My family's traditions...
The Thanksgiving story...

As a bonus I included:

- three coloring pages,

- two Single Paper Books (eight sided zine) - a really simple book that you can make that doesn't require anything more than a single piece of paper and some scissors.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Turkey-Craft-Template-Cut-and-Paste-Thanksgiving-3442918

Easy turkey craft. Step by step instructions included.
This craft is perfect for Thanksgiving Day and or Animal Units.
You can either copy the template onto white paper and let your students color, cut and paste the turkey, or copy onto color paper.
It can be a great addition to your bulletin boards!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-Math-Centers-Activities-and-Worksheets-3481754

This unit is aligned to Common Core.
CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.2, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.4, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.B.8,

The Thanksgiving math worksheets & activities are packed with opportunities for your students to practice:
- place value
- ordering numbers
- expanded form
- skip counting
- 2-digit addition with regrouping
- 2-digit addition without regrouping
- mental math

If you are interested in my Thanksgiving resources, you can take a look at them in my Teachers Pay Teachers store HERE.



No comments :

Post a Comment