FREE Bottle Cap Alphabet

From the time I was a kid, I am a crafty person. When I am not teaching I love being creative.
I try to make something new, that's useful out of something old and unwanted. And of course, I love being able to repurpose things that would otherwise end up in the trash.

Here is something new I made up the other day.
  
Bottle Cap Alphabet

I use these bottle cap alphabet tokens for recognizing letters, making words and developing other literacy skills.


Bottle Cap Alphabet





Bottle Cap Alphabet

Since I am always glad to be of service, I am sharing my letter printables with you.

To make bottle cap alphabet you will need:
  • 26 or more bottle caps,
  • Scissors
  • Mod Podge (here is a tutorial how to make Mod Podge)
  • paint brush and
  • letter printables - check out my free letter sets below

Alphabet Lower Case Printable Classroom Freebie
Alphabet lower case



Alphabet Upper Case Printable Classroom Freebie
Alphabet upper case

I hope you feel inspired to make some of these bottle cap alphabet tokens.

In case you need a worksheet to help your kiddos mastering vowels and consonants recognition, grab my free Alphabet worksheet.

Classroom Freebie Alphabet Printable Worksheet
Alphabet worksheet





No comments :

Post a Comment