I Spy Bottle

I found this I Spy Bottle idea on Pinterest. It was immediately on my wishlist. So I made it for my kiddos.

I collected some small objects around my house.

I spy game in a bottle

If you decide to make an I spy bottle, make sure that everything fits through the top of your bottle. :) I will also recommend choosing colorful objects as well.
Put the selected collection in the bottle, then add dry rice until the bottle is 3/4 full.

I spy game in a bottle

I chose a plastic bottle, since my kiddos are five and four.

I spy game in a bottle


I spy game in a bottle

One more important thing! Write down the objects, or take a picture before you put them in the bottle, otherwise you won't be able to help in the game later on.

I spy game in a bottle

Voila, in no time, it is ready to use! We had great time playing with this I spy game. Since my children aren't literate yet, they drew the objects. They were amused and I was happy to see them playing together.

I spy game in a bottle

But the most fascinating moment came after the game, this was the moment when I found them all over the house with a pet bottle, seeking for small objects that fit in. That was for me a great accomplishment.

Here is their collection. Impressive, isn't it?

I spy game in a bottle

I spy game in a bottle





No comments :

Post a Comment